On-site registration: Located in the ICC Galleria
- Thursday, March 10th: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday, March 11-12th: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 13th: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Workshops: Thursday, March 10, 2011
- $75 per workshop
- Click HERE to view the schedule for workshops.
- You can attend more than one workshop, but some workshops run concurrently. Do not sign up for workshops scheduled for the same time!
Conference: Friday, March 11, 2011 – Sunday, March 13, 2011
- Student prices:
Early registration: $75 (by February 10th)
Regular registration: $95 (after February 10th)
One-day attendance: $50
- Non-student prices:
Early registration: $140 (by February 10th)
Regular registration: $180 (after February 10th)
One-day attendance: $100
- To receive our (lower) early registration prices, register by February 10, 2011!
- Beginning February 11, 2011 all participants must pay (higher) regular registration fees, though online registration will remain open throughout GURT.
- You do not need a user ID or password to register. Once you go to our registration page (by clicking on the link above), you must click on the word “HERE” in the first bullet point, which reads “Click HERE to register as a participant to the event.” You will then be directed to a blank registration form.
- Next, you will be taken to a page where you can select either full registration or one day registration by clicking on the radio buttons at the top of the page.
- Finally, you can check out by entering your credit card information on our payment page.
- NOTE: It is very important that the contact information listed on the payment page matches your credit card contact information. Otherwise, your payment will be rejected!
- Any presenter or attendee who requires ASL/English interpretation must contact Cala Zubair (caz6 at georgetown dot edu) by February 18, 2011. Include a list of sessions and/or papers you will attend, including plenary addresses.
- If we do not hear from you by February 18, 2011, we cannot guarantee an interpreter for the session you wish to attend.
© 2010 GURT 2011 | Organized by Deborah Tannen & Anna Trester