The submission deadline has now passed.
Proposals may focus on the following topics related to the Arabic Language and Linguistics conference themes:
- Syntax and Semantics
- Morphology, Phonology and Phonetics
- Computational analysis(we anticipate a special session on Arabic Computational Linguistics)
- Historical analysis
- Anthropological linguistics
- Discourse Analysis
- Teaching and Learning of Arabic
Presentation formats include:
- Colloquia: Scheduled for 2-hour blocks. Colloquium organizers may organize as they choose, but time should be allocated for opening and closing remarks, presentations, discussion and audience response. Organizers serve as the liaison between participants and the conference organizers. Organizers may choose to participate in the panel as a presenter or discussant.
- Individual papers: 20 minutes long with a 10-minute discussion period.
© 2010 GURT 2010