Click on the following link to register: https://www.softconf.com/d/gurt2013/
On-site registration: Located in the ICC Galleria
- Thursday, March 7th: 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday, March 8-9th: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 10th: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Workshops: Thursday, March 7, 2013
- Price per workshop – $75.
- Workshop Schedule – Please see the preliminary workshop schedule HERE:
- Purchasing one workshop also gains you access to a session on funding opportunities for linguists (run by representatives from the National Science Foundation), also held on March 7th.
Conference: Friday, March 8, 2013 – Sunday, March 10, 2013
- Prices for students, retirees, and Africa-based attendees:
- Early registration: $75
- Regular registration: $95 (after February 21st)
- Banquet (evening of 3/9): $30
- One-day attendance: $50
- Prices for all other attendees:
- Early registration: $110
- Regular registration: $150 (after February 21st)
- Banquet (evening of 3/9): $40
- One-day attendance: $100
- To receive our (lower) early registration prices, register by February 21st, 2013 at the latest!
- Beginning February 22nd, 2013 all participants must pay (higher) regular registration fees, though online registration will remain open throughout GURT.
- You do not need a user ID or password to register. Once you go to our registration page (by clicking on the link above), you must click on the word “HERE” under the section entitled “For participants”, which reads “Click HERE to register as a participant to the event.” You will then be directed to a blank registration form.
- Next, you will be taken to a page where you can select either full registration or one day registration by clicking on the radio buttons at the top of the page.
- Finally, you can check out by entering your credit card information on our payment page.
- NOTE: It is very important that the contact information listed on the payment page matches your credit card contact information. Otherwise, your payment will be rejected!